Wednesday, May 07, 2008





THE NEW MAN IN MY LIFE




We are a dog family. Love me, love my dog and his hair which is everywhere. Is that a rhyme?


Since Apache passed away Dec 06 we have been looking for a wolf that would fit into our household and that Jake would accept. He's not too crazy about other animal staying more than a few days in HIS house with HIS people and HIS toys. Our niece Sarah called last Wed night to tell us her roonmate had discovered a 10 month old Malamute/Wolf that needed a new home. His original people's HOA said either the nasty wolf goes or they do. . Tyr has come to live with us. I 'd forgotten what a puppy is like. He's not your little gentle ball of fur puppy either. As big as Jake and a whirling dervish of energy. Walk on the leash are interesting. Straight ahead as hard as we can go...oh what's that over there?...Oh something behind me. I think I'll wrap up Mom in the leash as tight as I can and then run. He's learning. So are we.




Here's some pictures of the boys

2 comments:

Teri said...

my friend had a wolf hybrid. She was THE best dog. EVER!

Distributorcap said...

he is so handsome..... and i bet a great dog